Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cute Stuff

I've been trying to share these little videos for weeks now, but this is the first time I've had a connection fast enough to get them loaded.  They're just snippets from my time at Jackie's and the day-trip to Fossil Rim when I was at Lucia's.

I've been having a really great trip.  Every stop has been unique and interesting...sometimes even inspirational.  But, nothing has been better than my time with family.  Thank you to Rebekah and anyone else who has been praying for me as I travel.  
I'm in Denver tonight (7/16), but will be in Huntsville, Alabama by tomorrow evening.  Then Saturday I leave for Nova Scotia.  I'm a little nervous about that.  I'm not sure I'm ready for the miles or even more importantly...the hills.  It may be as much a walking tour as a bike tour!
We'll see...
Both of these videos have made me smile (and laugh) over and over again...literally.  I've watched them dozens of times and shown them to all of my friends along the way.  :)  
Hope they make you smile too!

Just in case you need a translation...this is pretty much what Mary is trying to get out.  :)
"It fell through the crack, Aunt Kim!"  Then to Tim..."Daddy, that bug, Bekah's bug, it fell through the crack."  :)

This one needs no interpretation!  :)

And here are a few pix that I haven't posted anywhere...








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberlee,
I love the videos and the pictures. When I heard Jackie's voice in the first video, I thought it was Lucia. :) Who is that kid on your lap in the car? He is soooo big! I love the picture with Lucia and the emu. I guess that's an emu. Thanks for sharing a bit of your summer. I expect to see a lot of pictures of Nova Scotia soon. Love you, April

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I hope everyone is enjoying seeing all the pictures and videos as much as I am. Thank you for sharing Kimberlee. I didn't know you were filming during our time at Fossil Rim. Cader loves!!! seeing the videos of himself and Mary. He wanted to show Gayla when she came over. I'm thinking some of the cuteness is a family thing. Not sure if she understood what was really being filmed with the "safari ride" footage. Take care and enjoy your ride tomorrow.

April,

Haven't heard from you lately. How are things? Drop us a line or two about what's going on. Talk to you later.

Kimberlee said...

April,

That was RoseMary with Cader on her lap. I was behind them videoing. :) That emu cracked me up too. So cartoonish. And they were all so "enthusiastic" in their pursuit of food! We had fun.
If I live through Nova Scotia, there will definitely be pictures at some point. Today was day 2 and pretty tough. Also...I wanted to tell you that when I was in Alabama at my friend Laurie's house, I showed her kids Luke/Daniel's YouTube videos. They LOVED them. When I told them how many photos were required, they were extremely impressed. I like the playdough laser action. :)

Rm,

I'm so glad that Cader is enjoying the videos. I took a couple more too, but they aren't as interesting (or funny) as that one. Maybe the cuteness/humor factor is mostly a family thing, but I still get tickled watching them. :)

Love you all!
Kimberlee