A car coming from the opposite direction, hit some ice, went out of control, and swerved into my lane. I braked and went right to try to avoid her, but she hit me. We are so very thankful that Tim picked safe cars for our kids and that I was driving Littie's.
On to pleasanter news...
When Littie came home at Christmas, she was truly a changed person :)
Doesn't it look just like one of those extreme hair styles you see on the walls of a salon or in one of their magazines.
Mary thought this hair bow/band looked like one of those eye covers people sleep in. So she proceeded to use it as such. She never said a word though...just laid down on the couch, put on the "eye covers", and took her nap.
Don't worry, they're just magnets and he was just goofin' around.
Mary won first in the design division of the AWANA grand prix in January.
Rebekah won the prize for most creative design for her Lego bridge. Students in her class were required to build an arch bridge as part of the month's homework packet.
This was not a posed picture. I really caught them all sitting at the kitchen table, each doing something on an electronic device. They didn't even know I had the camera until I snapped the photo.
The UAF museum had a butterfly exhibit during the month of December. Rebekah quickly became the expert at getting them to land on her hand.
That's all for my update. Hope all of you are doing well.
Jackie




2 comments:
Okay...I've got questions. Was Rebekah sitting in the front? Did the air bag hurt? Can the car be repaired?
I'm SO thankful that you are all okay. What a scary experience!
About the photos...Thank you for making my day! Those are soooo funny!
You have a house full of characters; that's for sure. :)
You know what? Ive got the best Daddy in the world. I love you guys. Every single one of yah! I'm so so so glad that no one got hurt...
Thank you God!
Post a Comment